THE POWER OF ‘C’ (DAY TIME) + PURETINOL (NIGHT TIME)
This product is currently sold out.
PURetinol 2% (RETINOL SERUM)
INGREDIENTS: Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A) 2% + Witch Hazel Extracts + Mango + Shea Butter + Coconut Oil + Aloe Vera + Hyaluronic Acid + Ceteraryl Olivate + Sorbitan Olivate + Wheat Germ Oil
DESCRIPTION: Do you have treatment resistant acne? Retinol may be just what you need. By unclogging pores, Retinol clears skin and prevents further outbreaks from occurring. Naturally, less acne will result in fewer acne scars.
You can rest easy knowing that this product has, one of the most used and well studied anti-ageing ingredients. Rich in Tretinoin; it fights wrinkles, fine lines and pigmentation like a boss. One of the many noteworthy aspects of Retinol is that it stimulates skin cell turnover. It exfoliates and results in new, brighter and more even toned skin. Thus, even relatively “problem free” skin care have radiating effects from Retinol. Plus, retinoids can amplify the effects of other creams and gels, allowing you to get the maximum benefits of whatever skincare you’re using.
1. Retinol Can Clear Your Acne
Do you have treatment-resistant acne? Retinol may be just what you need. By unclogging pores, retinol clears skin and prevents further outbreaks from occurring. Naturally, less acne will result in fewer acne scars.
2. Retinol Can Fight Signs Of Ageing
You can rest easy knowing that retinol is one of the most used and most well-studied anti- ageing ingredients on the market. Originally marketed as an anti-acne treatment in the 70s, Tretinoin quickly proved to have considerable anti-ageing effects.
3. Retinol Can Help Even Skin Tone
One of the many noteworthy aspects of retinol is that it stimulates skin cell turnover, which is manifested as a sort of "exfoliating" effect. Dull and dry skin makes way for new, brighter, and more even-toned skin, armed with increased levels of collagen and elastin. The thicker skin is stronger and smoother and has fewer overall imperfections. Thus, even relatively "problem- free" skin can have radiating effects from retinol.
4. Retinol Is Cost-Effective
Depending on your budget, spending on retinol may seem like an extravagance you cannot afford. However, spending on cheaper, short-term solutions may ultimately prove the pricier option in the end. Retinol is one of the only ingredients with scientifically-proven benefits, making it a reliable investment for your future. Here at AULI, you can find a starter option at Rs.999 only—a small price to pay for guaranteed, proven results!
5. Retinoid Enhances Efficacy
Retinoids, in Vitamin A, can amplify the effects of other creams and gels, allowing you to get the maximum benefits of whatever skincare you're using.
DIRECTION OF USE: Wash your face, spray on your toner, and let it dry. Post absorption, take a pea-size amount of your retinol and, starting at your chin, apply with your fingertips in upward and outward motions. Finish with your moisturiser.
P.S. To boost the efficacy of your other skincare products, such as creams and gels, add 2 drops of this serum to it, before application. Avoid mixing it with other active ingredient products!
Note: Use once daily, for two days and then stop for another two days.
THE POWER OF ‘C’
THE ULTIMATE AM TO PM SERUM
INGREDIENTS: Vitamin C (7% Ascorbic Liquid) + Hyaluronic Acid (7% liquid form) + Vitamin E + Glycerine + Distilled Water
DESCRIPTION: It protects your skin from sun damage, especially from the harmful UVA & UVB rays. In addition to its anti-aging benefits, vitamin C is also an anti-oxidant; so it naturally helps to strengthen your skin and repel things that could damage it. It also has a brightening and hydrating effect. Also, this serum is extremely nourishing to the skin due to it’s hyaluronic content in the formulation.
- TAKES CARE OF YOUR SKIN: With the natural goodness of the Hyaluronic Acid, this small container is your best friend to take care of your skin. This serum hydrates and refreshes your skin, takes care of problems like fine lines while also healing damaged skin.
- NATURAL HYDRATING AGENT: This serum is infused with glycerine and distilled water, which in turn hydrates your skin, while making sure that your skin keeps glowing, no matter what. Hyaluronic acid traps moisture, and keeps your skin nourished 24x7. It also helps your skin breathe by absorbing the moisture from the atmosphere.
- DOUBLES UP AS A MAKEUP BASE/PRIMER: With the enriching goodness of the ingredients, it also doubles up as a regular primer/base for makeup as this serum enriches your skin while making sure you look your best.
- PURE AND CHEMICAL FREE: It is purely Ayurvedic and organic with zero synthetics, no parabens or sulfates and is absolutely free of harsh chemicals.
DIRECTION OF USE: Apply 2 drops in the morning and 2 drops at night after washing your face. It can also be used as a primer/base for your make up.