Auli Tea Treat - Spot Correction Gel - 30 GM
Rs. 519.00 was Rs. 649.00
This product is currently sold out.
SPOT CORRECTION AND LIGHTENING TREATMENT
Tea Tree oil and Green Tea are known for numerous benefits, most popular ones being its anti-inflammatory and anti-mircobial properties. It calms redness, swelling and helps prevent acne, reduces acne scars, leaving you with smooth clear skin. Kojic Acid and Mulberry helps lighten sun damage, age spots, and scars. Horseradish and Apple Cider Vinegar treat skin discolourations in a natural way. Green Apple and Vitamin C are rich in antioxidants which help keep your skin elastic and fight off the ageing process.
Tea Tree Oil (0.1%) + Kojic Acid (0.1%) + Apple Cider Vinegar (0.1%) + Zingiber Officinalis Extract (Ginger) (0.1%) + Vit C (1%) + Vetiveria Zizanoids Extract (0.1%) + Glycolic Acid (0.5%) + Curcuma Longa (Haridra Extract) (0.5%) + Aloe Barbadensis (Kumari Extract) (0.5%) + Trehalose (Humectant) (1%) + Aqua (To 100%) + Gel Base (Carbomer) (q.s) + Tocopheryl Acetate (q.s) + Perfume (q.s)
- Tea Tree oil prevents acne due to it's anti-inflammatory & anti-microbial properties.
- Green Tea calms redness & swelling.
- Kojic Acid reduces acne scars, helps lighten sun damage, reduces age spots & treats skin discolouration.
- Mulberry is rich in antioxidants and prevents oxidative damage.
- Horseradish increases skin elasticity.
- Green Apple Extracts improve skin texture.
- Apple Cider Vinegar whitens & brightens.
DIRECTION OF USE
As a spot corrector, it can be used directly on pimples, rashes, stubborn scars or marks. If you want to tackle uneven skin tone, tan or would like to brighten your overall complexion, you can apply it as a moisturizer post face wash and toner.
Marketed By: AULI LIFESTYLE
44A, SATISH MUKHERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA, Kolkata, West Bengal,
Manufactured By: AURO PHARMA
NO.77, GANGAIAMMAN, KOIL STREET, VAITHIKUPPAM, PUDUCHERRY - 605012
Country of Origin - India
The MRP / selling price mentioned on products / listing is inclusive of all taxes.
The quantity (gm/ml) of the product is mentioned on the label/box.